Members in attendance: Jayne Barnett, Rose Defa, Daniel Diaz, John Haglund, Julie Jones, Tim Jones, Frank Lilly, Justin Powell, Laurie Summers-Pisani, Jordan Taylor, Dave Veenstra, Sonia Woodbury
Guests in attendance: Jim Rudin, Sherry Rudin, Julie McKee
1. Call to order, Four-Way Test
2. New member induction – Jordan Taylor
3. John Haglund reported on PETS (President Elect Training) in Denver
4. 2020-2021 Club leadership positions presented and ballot vote held:
President: John Haglund
President Elect 2021-2022: Tim Jones
Secretary: Julie Jones
Treasurer: Daniel Diaz
Membership Chair: David DeMarco
Local Service Chair: Christine Casper
Rotary Foundation: Justin Powell
Social Chair: Safia Keller
PR Chair: Dave Veenstra
Interact / Youth Service Chair: Jayne Barnett
5. Interact Service Support: Club members brought new socks and underwear for project donation.
6. Financial review, Tim Jones
7. Next Meeting: March 19th with guest speaker(s) from local nonprofit, Immigration Legal Services
8. Service: Geraldine E. King Women’s Resource Center/VOA – Sunday, March 29, 5-7 p.m. Tim Jones will email Sign Up sheet.
9. District Conference: May 14-16 at Empire Lodge in Park City. Everyone is welcome - especially new members. Saturday 5/16 BETS (Board Elect training) is highly recommended. The Club will reimburse members 50% of the registration fee.
10. Polio Pig was circulated
May 7th – House of Hope Service Project