Business Meeting Minutes – January 10, 2019
Members in attendance: Joe Ballstaedt, Jayne Barnett, Chris Casper, Denise Chassé, Rose Defa, Tim Jones, Frank Lilly, Susan Marks, Justin Powell, Dave Veenstra, Erica Wolff, Sonia Woodbury, Judy Zone
Guests in attendance: None
1. Call to order, Four-Way Test
2. Visitor Introductions - No visitors. All: Keep inviting people to our club
3. 2019/20 Board Nominees and Confirmation – President Elect for 2020/21 - Ronda Eiting
4. Youthlinc Office – Business Meetings will be held at the Youthlinc office going forward
5. Business Meetings will be held the 1st and the 3rd Thursdays of the Month - Starting in March
6. Treasurer Update – Tim provided a report on our finances. Current balance $46,744.57. Polio Pig Summary Nov, 106.00; December $140.00; January $55.00
7. Service Update – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Volunteers of America Youth Resource Center meal preparation/serving. Tim will send out a sign-up sheet.
8. Foundation Update – Susan presented information about what the foundation is all about and how members can support it.
9. Social Update – Not yet confirmed: Birthday party for refugee family, Thursday Jan 31, 2019 at Sunnyvale Neighborhood Center, 585 W 3900 S #2, Salt Lake City, UT, ??:?? p.m.
10. Public Image Update – No update
January 31st Social – Not yet confirmed: Refugee birthday party at Sunnyvale Neighborhood Center, 585 W 3900 S #2, Salt Lake City, UT, ??:?? p.m.
February 7th Business Meeting – 5:30 pm - Youthlinc Office, 1166 E. Brickyard Rd. Special guest speaker.
February 7th Board Meeting – 6:30 pm – Youthlinc Office
February 15th & 16th – District 5420 PETS/Assembly training. Miller Conference Center – 9750 S. 300 West, Sandy, UT. More info at . All board members are invited to attend on Saturday…
February 28th – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Volunteers of America Youth Resource Center meal preparation/serving. Tim will send out a sign-up sheet.