Doll of Hope Service Project

Doll of Hope Service Project
Making Dolls for Refugees Worldwide

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Our first woman member to post on our blog! Welcome Nanette Benowitz!


I am a native of Utah, graduated from University of Utah with a BS in physical education. I'm married with two grown children. I have been an active volunteer in the community with leadership in the League of Women Voters and the Junior League.

I own Intermountain Clinical Nutrition, a medically-monitored weight management program since 1988. I am an avid golfer.

I missed the first meeting, but am excited to see everyone on August 25!


‘A little bit of agitation gives motivation to the soul, and what really makes the species prosper is not peace so much as freedom.’ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

No comments:

Post a Comment